Answers to common questions
What kind of device and service do I need?
The NV Sports Mobile Wagering app may be used on any iPhone, iPad,(ios Version 6.0 or higher) and Android phone or Android tablet(version 4.0 or higher) carried by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon with an active data plan. Tablets MUST have an active data plan and a phone number associated with the device. Verizon tables may not always be supported. The app can be accessed by Wi-Fi, however location required for wagering uses cellular information.
What is the minimum deposit I can make to start an account?
The minimum deposit amount to fund a new account is $100.00.
How can I fund my account?
You may go to any Nevada Sports Books location during operating hours to make a cash deposit.
How can I get money out of my account?
You may stop by any Nevada Sports Books location during operating hours and make a withdrawal of any amount.
Can I make any bet (parlay, teasers, halftime, etc.)?
Yes, any type of wager that you can make at a Nevada Sports Books location can be made on your phone, with the exception of Parlay Cards, Buying ½ Points, Contests, and Pari-Mutual Racing.
What does it mean when I get an error message?
- 101 • The device you are using is not supported.
- 102 • There is an issue with your account, check that you have the proper password, adequate funds, and that your account is not suspended.
- 103 - 106, 109 - 112 • There is an issue determining your location. Ensure that you have adequate reception, WiFi is turned off, and LTE (if applicable) is disabled and try again.
- 108 • You are using an outdated version of the app, check the App Store or our download page for the latest version.
- 119 • There is an issue connecting to the server, please try your request again later.
- Line mismatch • The line has moved, return to the home screen and begin your bet again.